Friday, April 06, 2007

Almost New Baby Day Today

So, I woke up this morning at 7:30am and thought to myself. Huh, I could have been going to the hospital right now for my scheduled c-section.
Then I woke up at 8 something and thought. Hmm... I wonder what I would have been doing now. Filling out paperwork, getting into a hospital gown. Would I be tired? Excited? Scared?
Then I woke up at 9:30 and said wow, this is when my c-section was supposed to start. So they would have just been making the first slice. :)
And then when I woke up at 10 (yes, I got to sleep in today. G-d bless mothers-in-laws!!) I thought to myself, well, they probably would have just been delivering my baby. I guess I will get up.
:)

Those are some crazy thoughts!!!!!!!! But today was when my c-section was scheduled for. Until the baby flipped (yay!!). Although even after they saw that the baby flipped, they asked if I still wanted to cancel it. Well, I thought about it for a second but opted against it. The conveniance of it all just wasn't worth the pain and risk of a c-section.

So, now we are just waiting....and waiting....and waiting......
Wish us luck! We'll keep you posted!

2 comments:

Kerry Madrone said...

Thinking about you all the time and sending love and light and blessings on this upcoming adventure. Besos, Kerry

Anonymous said...

Breast Cancer hospitalization bill
Common Breast Cancer Myths

The first myth pertaining to this disease is that it only affects women.

Second myth that is associated with this disease is that if one has found a lump during an examination, it is cancer.

Third is that it is solely hereditary

The next myth associated with breast cancer is downright ridiculous. Would you believe, that in this day and age, some individuals still think that breast cancer is contagious?

Conversely, some individuals foolishly believe that breast size determines whether or not one gets cancer.

Finally, another myth that is associated with this disease is that it only affects older people. This is not so. Although the chance of getting breast cancer increases with age, women as young as 18 have been diagnosed with the disease.

You can find a number of helpful informative articles on Breast Cancer hospitalization bill at breast-cancer1.com

Breast Cancer hospitalisation bill