Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!!!

Just wanted to wish all the Moms out there a very Happy Mother's Day!!!
To my Moms - Happy Mother's Day - I miss you!!
To all those who have been like a Mom to me - Happy Mother's Day - I am sorry that I have not been better in touch.
To my Grandma and Bubby - Happy Mother's Day to 2 wonderful, amazing ladies - you inspire me.
To all my fantastic sis-in-laws who I consider to be my sisters - I love seeing (most) of you so often, let's continue the simchas (not it). And to D back in the States - yes, we know you're the fave now.
And to all my friends, many of which are either new moms, Mom-To-Be's, or mommies of newborns (in addition to toddlers) - you are all incredible and I miss you so terribly much!!

1 comment:

AP said...

miss you, too, like crazy. :( :( :(