Monday, August 08, 2005

Long Time No.....

Post.
Sorry I have not written for a few days but I wanted to make sure that everyone who came to this site saw the CF wristband blog. Anywhoo, now I made my order for 20 bracelets so we can move on. Although if anyone is still interested - let me know!!
I feel like I am on a dry spell in the blog department. Not sure why. Maybe I am so busy getting back into Detroit life that I have no time to be creative. However, at work I am constantly telling myself that I have to blog about this or that. Crazy customers and random thoughts. Maybe I should start writing them down.
Shu and I are flying to St. Louis on Friday so I am REALLY excited about that. Although nervous about flying with Jonah. I hope it won't be too awful. Anyone have suggestions about how to keep an 11 month old quiet and happy on a flight? Aside from drugging them??
My brother and sister-in-law will be coming to St. Louis on Tuesday so I will hang out with them until my return trip (ALONE with Jonah!!!) on Friday, the 19th. Not enough time to spend with them but I guess I will take what I can get.
Then we get reunited with the AP's - YAY!!!!!!! And then Esty and Jose's wedding - woohoo!! My bro-in-law and sis-in-law will be in town from Boston with their cutie patutie kiddos. Fun!
And then my birthday - I feel like I am getting OLD. Then Jonah's birthday - woah, how did my Baby Boy get to be a one year old?????
And then we are already in September.
Ooh, a few things I want to do - go to the Renaissance Festival (anyone want to join me?) and maybe take Jonah to the State Fair.
So, that's all for now.

5 comments:

2R said...

So busy! Have a great time! Keep him busy without drugging him...?Does he play gameboy yet?

Veev said...

Bring crayons and a big pad of paper. (Dollar store)

Just Shu said...

Veev he would eat the crayns andthe tearup the paper. 2R he plays XBOX, but we dont have a gameboy

Veev said...

Then what about those little magna doodles?

jmpjules99 said...

we will SO SO SOOOOOOOOOOOO go to the ren festival with you!!

altho we've jumped on the dorky bandwagon and dressed up the past two years!! lol...it's fun!

HEYYY we should dress Jonah and Jenna up as a little prince and princess!! lol :)

as for the flight..just make sure he is sucking on a pacifier or bottle on the take off and landing...other than that bring a long some toys and pray he doesn't poop on the flight.

Jenna did that...it was ansty and difficult to take care of!

OH! one bit of advice...if you pre-make bottles for the flight...DO NOT cap them tightly. I made like 6 bottles up and screwed on the nipples just fine but also capped them with the bottle tops...halfway to kansas I picked up the diaper bag that had been laying on its side under the seat to grab a bottle and a river of formula poured out of the bag!! The pressure from being in the air popped off the tops and shot formula alllllllll over.