Thursday, January 12, 2006

Tag, you're it.

I was tagged by 2R to do the 4MEME so here goes. No, I don't know what 4MEME stands for but I know I am supposed to give 4 answers to a bunch of questions. I will let you know at the end who I will tag............

Four jobs I've had:
1. Caregiver/Companion for little girl with brain tumor
2. Receptionest
3. Emergency Medical Technician
4. Customer Service Associate

Four places I've lived:
1. Chesterfield, MO
2. Squirrel Hill, PA
3. Jerusalem/Beer Sheva/Ashdod, Israel
4. Brooklyn, NY

Four of my favorite foods:
1. Mint Chocolate Chip Baskin Robbins Ice Cream
2. Pizza
3. Fettucini Alfredo
4. Dougie's fire poppers

Four books I would read over and over:
1. Jonah's Baby Book
2. A Seperate Peace
3. Goodnight Moon (almost every night)
4. Bereishis/ Genesis

Four movies I would see over and over:
1. The Rock
2. Grease
3. Princess Bride
4. Our wedding video

Four places I've been on vacation:
1. Door County, WI
2. Colorado
3. Florida
4. Israel

Four TV Shows I Love to watch:
1. ER
2. Fear Factor
3. Friends
4. Roseanne

Four places I would rather be:
1. Israel
2. Hawaii
3. California
4. Scotland

And I tag.......................... Just Shu, Random Thoughts, Dan Does Detroit, and Beloved Life.

2 comments:

DonutsMom said...

Adina, you don't blog anymore so I didn't tag you but if you want to post on your blog or in my comments - TAG to you!!!

Belovedlife said...

ok...it took me a while to respond, but I have...check it out...