Thursday, March 02, 2006

Poems

I was going through some of my files the other day and I came across a notebook of poetry I had kept while my dad was sick and after he passed away.
That was one of the ways I dealt with all the emotions raging inside of me. I wrote. I would not say it's very good poetry, but it's how I felt, for the most part.
Ever since my last post, I have been thinking of my dad a lot more often. Maybe I am building up for his Hebrew yarzeit (which is 2 days after Purim). In case you are confused about why the two don't coincide, when he passed away, it was a Hebrew leap year so there were 2 months of Adar. He passed away in the first one and Purim was in the second one. Does that help?
Well, I have been thinking of my dad more often and want to share things about him. I haven't decided exactly how I want to do that but I figure my poetry is a good start. So I am going to toss a few poems out there for ya. Once again, they aren't very good but they are real.
This is just my Introduction. And I will post poems separately.
Enjoy.
Or don't.
Whatever.

No comments: