Sunday, July 10, 2005

Intro.

Maybe that blog about Grandma was kind of random. I start a new blog and don't say anything about who I am or why I am writing or any kind of intoduction. I just write about my Grandma. Well, I decided that I was going to start a blog. And a lot of things were going through my head. And I picked Grandma to write about.
So anywhoo...hi, it's me. I used to share my blog with my husband www.shuandnat.blogspot.com, but it really turned into "his" blog because he had more time and I think more interest in writing. So most of his friends would read his blog and then when I would want to post some random question (like do you have any ideas for bridal shower games?) or if I wanted to write about our baby, I felt like it didn't really belong there. Cuz his friends are more interested in sports and guy things - Ar Ar Ar. Sometime I would post on The Family Blog but some things (although very few) didn't seem like they belonged there either. So I needed my own blog.
Also, I am now (going on 4 months) a stay at home sort of work from home Mom and feel I need a little more interaction then just with my 10 month old son. Who is a blast but when he talks back to me, I don't quite understand his language yet. So until he learns some English, I need a blog.
Well, that's it. Welcome to my blog. I hope to write often and I hope you will read often and don't forget to comment. See ya!!

No comments: