Friday, July 22, 2005

Only In Israel

"At least we can all still daven together. The world will never understand."

I got this picture sent to me via e-mail (and don't know who to give photo credit to) so I thought I would share it. Quite a sight. Only in Israel, right?
Speaking of Israel, my friend Shlomi called me from there today. It's been ages since I have spoken to him and it was nice to hear his voice. He got some phone service where he pays 10 NIS a month and gets unlimited calls to anywhere. I should have asked what service it is. Pretty good deal.
Oh yah, and he is looking for a blonde, green eyed girl. Thought I would pass that message along for him. :)
That's all for now. I have to stop procrastinating and finish packing so I can move back to DETROIT tomorrow!!! Hoooooray!!

2 comments:

2R said...

blond hair, green eyes..anything else?
HELLO! WHAT PHONE SERVICE!!!
g'luck moving! whoo-hoo
I saw the AP's they're also going home soon...

Yishai said...

Awesome! I have been looking all over the web for a big version of this picture! I saw only a teeny version on arutz sheva and used it in a post on my blog (here, if anyone's interested). Thank you so much!